It’s time again for the annual Delaware Series Challenge!
There will be five events of varying time controls over the next few months concluding with the 4th Annual Dover Capital Open.
Free entry to the 2012 Delaware State Championship will be awarded to the series winners. There will be one prize for the top scorer and one prize for the top scorer rated under 1600. In The event of a tie, the entrance fee will be split evenly among the winners.
For each win in a series event game you will receive 1 point, for each draw 1/2 of a point, and for each loss 0 points.
At the end of the series these points will be summed and the winners will be announced during the award ceremony of the Capital Open.
The events of this year’s challenge will be as follows…
- Event 1 2nd Sat. Milford Quads – March 10
- Event 2 DE Game 15 Championship – April 14
- Event 3 DE Game 30 Championship – May 12
- Event 4 Newark Quad – Time and Location TBA
- Event 5 Delaware Capital Open – June 9 and 10
DCA Membership is required to play in a series event!